By using the Saffron Insurance website you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these then you should not continue to use this website.
Saffron Insurance has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of addition. Saffron Insurance accepts no responsibility if this information is incomplete, incorrect or out-of-date.
You are permitted to print out or download content from this website for personal non-commercial use or for non-commercial use by your company. You may not try to sell, sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available on another website, or provide a hyperlink to this website, unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Saffron Insurance. To apply for authorisation, you must either email or write to Saffron Insurance with:
- your name
- the name of your company
- the email address and telephone number for of the technical contact responsible for using the content/link
- the website address where the content/link to the Home Page will appear.
You may not misuse the Saffron Insurance brand.
All current and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website belong to Saffron Insurance.
You may not use this website for illegal purposes and agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or other materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. Saffron Insurance reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
When our clients supply us with information containing personal data (names, addresses, or other information relating to living individuals), we will hold and use that data to undertake general insurance and other services on the understanding that the individuals to whom the data relates have been informed of the reason(s) for obtaining the data. Information that we acquire will not be disclosed, other than in the course of undertaking services on our clients' behalf unless your consent has been given or the information is required by a court of competent jurisdiction or it is already in the public domain or it has been received independently from a third party whom we reasonably believe is permitted to supply such information to us.
Saffron Insurance has no control over external websites that it provides links to. Saffron Insurance cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
Saffron Insurance accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
Saffron Insurance may amend these terms and conditions at any time and use of this website following any changes constitutes agreement to the changes. If you are in breach of these terms Saffron Insurance may suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access.
These Terms and Conditions and the content of this website are governed by English law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to Saffron Insurance should be addressed to:
Website Compliance Officer
22 High Street
Essex CB10 1AX
Saffron Insurance is regulated by the Financial Services Authority, registration number 302774.
Privacy and Cookies
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, company, email address and other information);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, company, email address and other information);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie, which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and/or to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Privacy', and selecting 'Block all cookies' using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which gives details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how customers use our site.
They are collected in an anonymous form and tell us the number of visitors to the site and the pages they visit. They allow us to analyse how customers use the site and help us to improve the structure.
We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Using your personal data
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications, which you have specifically requested
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business, which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- International data transfers
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Saffron Insurance is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This site has been developed in accordance with accessibility standards and guidelines and endeavours to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. These guidelines detail the methods that should be employed to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines also helps to make a site more user friendly for all users.
This site has been built using code compliant with the World Wide Web Consortium's standards for XHTML and CSS. It displays correctly in current browsers and on Mac and PC platforms. Using standards compliant XHTML/CSS code ensures that future browsers will display it correctly.
Whilst this site strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, if you should find that you experience any difficulty in accessing any area of this site, please don't hesitate to contact us.